- platform support and research and development: VISIONTEK INC.
- task orientation: develop complex weather navigation system (and drive).
- research start time: 2013 months
- cycle: 8 months
- project tasks: data collection, system development, integration, deployment.
- the Yangtze river waterway bureau, wuhan municipal public security bureau water branch bridge bridge station
- wuhan polytechnic institute of shipping
- wuhan university of science and technology, wuhan for science and technology company, wuhan ship site
Objectives of the Project
The complex weather aided navigation system aims to realize real-time reconstruction of three-dimensional navigation environment information and real-time early warning of safe navigation through surveying and mapping means, real-time perception of navigation environment information and dynamic extraction of navigation features of ships, so as to provide auxiliary means for navigation of ships under complex weather conditions.