Visiontek MapMatrix multi-source geographic data comprehensive processing system MapMatrix
MapMatrix V5.0 is a new generation of digital photogrammetric stereo mapping system based on data from drones, aviation, satellite remote sensing, etc., developed by Visiontek with great concentration. It has a strong production capacity of basic surveying and mapping standard 4D products, as well as automation of operation processes. The advantages of integration of acquisition, compilation and storage, data processing and quantification.
The system has been widely used in basic surveying and mapping, urban planning, land and resources, satellite remote sensing, military surveying, highways, railways, water conservancy, electricity, energy, environmental protection, agriculture, forestry and many other fields.
Integration of acquisition and storage
It has realized the integration function of collecting, editing and warehousing in the true sense, breaking the boundaries between collecting, editing and warehousing, so that what you get is what you get. In all stages of collection, editing, and storage, the same data format can be used to avoid mutual conversion between previous data formats.
Vector collection Vector editing Vector storage
Powerful stereo mapping performance
Excellent three-dimensional display performance, convenient and quick three-dimensional acquisition operation, and powerful data capacity and display speed, comprehensively improve the efficiency of three-dimensional mapping, and bring an excellent experience of three-dimensional mapping operation.
Tilt 3D mapping support
Support the oblique 3D mapping operation based on the OSGB 3D model, effectively reducing the field surveying and mapping work in large-scale topographic mapping.
Rich DEM editing functions
- 2D view browsing and 3D view browsing of DEM files in NSDTF format over 1GB.
- Planar editing and stereo editing of DEM files.
- Edit, crop, output and format conversion of DEM with large data volume.
- Intelligent auxiliary DEM editing to realize automatic extraction of roads and ponds and house filtering.
- Pixel-by-pixel dense matching generates large-scale high-precision DSM results.
DSM generated by pixel-by-pixel dense matching
- Multi-source data support: frame imaging, satellite push-broom imaging, airborne three-line array imaging.
- The diversification of import/export data formats.
- Seamlessly connect with other digital photogrammetry systems.
- Good hardware compatibility: Compatible with hand wheels, casters, professional three-dimensional mice and other equipment for stereo mapping work.
Humanized software style
- One-stop operation platform: a unified operation platform and interface for multiple data sources. Users only need to master the processing mode of one data source, and the processing of other data sources can be integrated.
- Easy to use functional design.
- Combination of full automation and manual operation.
- Friendly operation and function prompts, effectively speeding up the learning speed of novice users.
- Parameter setting interface: bind data and parameters to facilitate users to understand the actual situation of the data at any time.
- Customized shortcut keys: Set various shortcut keys arbitrarily according to different items and operating habits anytime, anywhere.
- Good fault-tolerant mechanism: minimize the risks caused by accidents and fully guarantee the integrity and security of data.
- Perfect help documentation.
The main function
DEMMatrix digital elevation model function module
- Automatic batch processing for image matching, automatic matching of feature points and lines, output of DSM and DEM products in the whole area, automatic construction of triangulation and contour lines.
- Browse the 2D and 3D views of DEM files in NSDTF format over 1G.
- Support for multiple editing modes such as epipolar image pair, original image pair, and real-time epipolar image, as well as DEM editing without stereo.
- A series of convenient and practical plane editing functions such as fixed elevation, average elevation, matching point interpolation, local smoothing, global smoothing, house filtering, stamps, etc..
- Automatic extraction of road and pond range lines, house filtering, single point repair, line repair.
- Add dots, lines, overlay FDB/DXF and other vector files to participate in DEM editing.
- DEM and DOM editing linkage.
- Large data volume (GB level) DEM stitching, cutting, format conversion.
- Pixel-by-pixel dense matching generates DSM.
- DEM results accuracy inspection and analysis.
DOMMatrix digital orthophoto module
- Automatic batch generation of orthophotos.
- The average plane orthorectification of the control points in the flat area generates an orthophoto.
- Orthophoto mosaic and cropping.
- Visualization of orthophotos with uniform light and color.
- Mosaic editing and repair of orthophoto images.
- Orthophoto frame division.
FeatureOne feature acquisition and processing module
- Quickly create a three-dimensional model based on a three-dimensional image pair, providing excellent stereoscopic display effects.
- Combine stereo for convenient and fast stereo collection operation.
- Oblique 3D mapping based on OSGB 3D model.
- Visual browsing, modification and customization of various versions of symbols such as real estate, international old version, international new version, military standard, English version, and direct import of platform symbols such as AutoCAD.
- Rich and perfect three-dimensional editing functions such as curve interpolation, curve modification, curve smoothing, batch connection, interruption, parallel line breaking connection, automatic double line conversion to single line, automatic surface conversion to points, etc. .
- Comprehensive inspection, topology operation Professional real estate warehousing plan (perfect real estate symbol library, targeted real estate plan configuration and comprehensive error checking).
- Integrated acquisition and storage.
- Batch framing, outline finishing and printing out.